Share

TRAINS AND PRISONS


I have done some research, into OBAMA'S high-speed rail proposal. He proposes to place trains in these locations around America. Shown on the LEFT MAP.  Shown on the RIGHT MAP are the unoccupied F.E.M.A. (Federal Emergency Management Agency) CAMP locations.  Notice these trains pass through the most highly concentrated areas of camps.


 



Now before we jump to conclusions, I believe it fair to analyze two more FACTS.  One with regards to these "high speed rails" and the other regarding OBAMA himself. 


Now stay with me for a second.  We need to realize another fact about these high speed rails.  From my personal readings, I have gathered that these rails will have a top speed of 85 miles per hour.   85 miles per-hour is a lot slower than other "high speed rails".  Take Europe for example.  Their trains run at 250 km/hr, which is 155 MPH. So why would we not be investing in the same types of technology as other nations anyway?

The second fact is about OBAMA himself.  I don't think we would disagree on that fact that OBAMA and other democrats are acting as if we are not BROKE.  I simply do not believe OBAMA himself realizes this....either that...or he just doesn't care.

So lets connect these two ideas.  Put yourself in OBAMA'S shoes. Since he believes we are not broke, why would we NOT be installing systems that would run much faster, and cost more money like Europe?  After all, he doesn't think were broke, and the whole idea is to make travel across the country faster right?  Their called "high speed rails", but  I could travel faster in my car! At the very least it would show fiscal incompetence to spend billions on low technology rails at a time when your country is BROKE, not to mention they would serve their original purpose of making travel faster.

So put together every thing I've told you in this whole post:  Could they have said amongst themselves "Ah, whatever it takes to get them to the camps is good enough, we don't want to crash the economy just yet."???

Of course we could argue that I'm paranoid or I'm insane. 

But what about my next post on OBAMA'S national army?  Do I need to explain the relationship between this post and that one? 



FOX NEWS TICKER

UNITED NATIONS FEED

FEDERAL RESERVE FEED

Al-Masry Al-Youm: Egypt: News FEED

MICHAEL SAVAGE FEED

ANTI-NEWS FEED

I HATE MAINSTREAM FEED

FACT CHECK FEED

NEWS BUSTER'S FEED

------WORLD CLOCK------