Share

OBAMA'S READY RESERVE CORP.




I have just found the best compilation video to show you even more dangers faced by we the people.  OBAMA'S "Ready Reserve Corp."  This ready reserve corp. is a civilian national army force. AND GET THIS...it seems this civilian national army is only held accountable to THE PRESIDENT!  It has already been funded, and as we can can see has began its recruitment process.

All I can say is WOW!  This scares the heck out of me.  Is there something that drastically wrong with our current police force?  I believe the reason why we have a police force governed by the states, is to prevent another Nazi Germany from Arising?  This is tyranny is you ask me!!

Please take time to view this video, and share it with friends.



ISN'T THE REASON WHY WE HAVE A POLICE FORCE GOVERNED BY THE STATES, THE REASON WE THE PEOPLE STILL HAVE THE POWER, NOT THE PRESIDENT?!?

AS THIS "CIVILIAN NATIONAL POLICE FORCE" GROWS LARGE, COULD THE PRESIDENT BEGIN USING IT TO IMPOSE HIS WILL ON THE PEOPLE?

I THINK THIS SHOULD BE STOPPED AT All COSTS! YOU?

CAN YOU SEE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THIS POST AND MY "TRAINS AND PRISONS" POST? 

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

FOX NEWS TICKER

UNITED NATIONS FEED

FEDERAL RESERVE FEED

Al-Masry Al-Youm: Egypt: News FEED

MICHAEL SAVAGE FEED

ANTI-NEWS FEED

I HATE MAINSTREAM FEED

FACT CHECK FEED

NEWS BUSTER'S FEED

------WORLD CLOCK------