Share

IGNORANCE IN AMERICA

I cannot believe the ignorance in America today.  This audio clip is from Detroit.  Apparently a rumor was went around detroit a while back, and a bunch of people thought they were going to receive free money. Listen as these ignorant people talk to this reporter, and tell me how smart you feel afterwards.  Can a country survive with this type of political ignorance?




This second video is from cnbc. this lady actually took her children out of school, and after watching obama's speech, actually thought that obama was going to pay her car, gas, and mortgage. Again, can a country survive with this type of political ignorance? I also enjoyed her last sentence "If I help him, he's gonna help me"



This last video shows liberal's ignorance of the person they were voting for. AGAIN can we survive with type of political ignorance?



FOX NEWS TICKER

UNITED NATIONS FEED

FEDERAL RESERVE FEED

Al-Masry Al-Youm: Egypt: News FEED

MICHAEL SAVAGE FEED

ANTI-NEWS FEED

I HATE MAINSTREAM FEED

FACT CHECK FEED

NEWS BUSTER'S FEED

------WORLD CLOCK------