Share

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

As the famous war strategist Sun Tzu once quoted:  "If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."

As Americans I believe we have a duty to know our enemy.

As an American Citizen, I believe the following individuals/groups to truly be the enemies of America.

Carl Marx  (Socalism)

Joseph Stalin (Socalism)

Adolf Hitler (Naziism)

Vladimir Lenin (Socalism)

Fidel Castro (communism)

Al-Qaida

The Muslim Brotherhood

Hamas

Believe it or not, I have read about Carl Marx, Joseph Stalin, and Vladimir Lenin in my school text books.  BUT the problems is, is that these three are referred to in a neutral sense.  While nothing good is being said about, nothing BAD is being said about them either.  In fact I have seen posters of Carl Marx hanging in classrooms in AMERICA!  The average student may not recognize Marx or the others as the ENEMY!  That is OUR PROBLEM.  We need to know our enemy.

I STRONGLY URGE you to study these people and governments.

What do you think?


Ever seen any of these posters of these men, happily hung on the wall in classrooms? (I had the urge to tear down the one in my classroom, but didn't)

FOX NEWS TICKER

UNITED NATIONS FEED

FEDERAL RESERVE FEED

Al-Masry Al-Youm: Egypt: News FEED

MICHAEL SAVAGE FEED

ANTI-NEWS FEED

I HATE MAINSTREAM FEED

FACT CHECK FEED

NEWS BUSTER'S FEED

------WORLD CLOCK------